The board contains 3-pin header Vin, Gnd, Vout where input voltage(12V),
output voltage(5V, 3.3V) are provided. Also it comes with a fully assembled,
and tested PCB with 2 pieces of 3-pin header so you can solder on to to a breadboard
or perfboard for ease.
The buck regulator can be used as a direct replacement for voltage regulator IC's like
L7805 and other boards.
- Output current: Rated current is 2A, maximum 3A(Additional heatsink is required)
- Switching Frequency: 150KHz
- Operating temperature:Industrial grade (-40 to +85°C)
- Short circuit protection: Current limiting, since the recovery
- Non-isolated constant voltage module
- Rugged and Reliable